Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

How to Boost Alexa Ranking of Blog

How to Boost Your Blog's Alexa Ranking

Alexa ranking is a good indicator of how well your blog is doing online. I read on some blogs saying that Alexa ranking is not important as it does not shows real information about your blog's traffic but for me, I think that it is a very good online tool to track how well my blog is doing online.

Although some bloggers mentioned that Alexa ranking is not important but still I am using Alexa ranking as a way to track the performance of my blog. Alexa ranking shows you information using Alexa Traffic Rank. If your blog Alexa Traffic Rank is a large number means your blog traffic is not doing so well, but if your blog Alexa Traffic Rank is small number, then your blog is doing quite well.

Easy Way to Increase Alexa Ranking

One of the things that I notice about Alexa Ranking is that it changes when there are changes to my blog. So, if you want to increase your Alexa Ranking fast, all you need to do it to make changes to your blog on daily basis.

Some changes we can do to our blog on daily basis:

  • Add new blog posts
  • Submit new blog posts to social bookmarking sites
  • Add in some extra information on the sidebar
  • Ping our new blog posts

All the above are some thing we can do to our blog on daily basis. All the above stated activities will make changes to our blog everyday and you will see that your Alexa ranking actually improve a lot. Basically, these are the thing I am doing to my blog everyday. As you can see, adding in new blog posts is not easy at all, we need to write, we need to format our blog posts for SEO purpose, we need to submit to social bookmarking sites and finally ping our new posts. All these have to be done for proper optimization of our blog.

You can try to add in a new blog post and see how the Alexa ranking respond to the newly dded blog post. I am sure you will see a great improvement on your blog's Alexa Ranking.

Take 5 Second And Spread World

Stay Connected With Free Updates

Subscribe via Email

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...